Welcome to spring! One day it’s boiling, and the next it’s freezing. What to wear to work?
Here is our advice:
1. Check the weather forecast the night before, and preplan your outfit.
2. Always make simple choices (easy to wear). Comfort should be number 1!
3. You can repeat a piece, or buy 2 of the same item in different colors.
4. A dress is a must. Simple to wear – no thought required.
5. If you are not sure? Layer and remove in or out of the office.
6. Accesorize always. Not too overbearing. Keep it important. Choose a “statement piece.”
7. Hair and makeup are the final touch. Keep it fresh and clean no matter if its rain or shine!