Attending an all girls school from fifth grade through twelfth grade helped shape who I am. Especially when it comes to habits that will never be broken.
1. Never shaving your legs
2. Not knowing what a boy is or how to talk to one
3. Not wearing makeup or brushing your hair…ever
6. Knowing how to change your clothes in public without taking anything off
7. Being able to get ready in under 10 minutes
8. Wearing spandex anytime you wear a skirt or dress
9. Knowing how to have the best Galentine
10. TMI isn’t really a thing
11. Being set up for prom via the one friend in a relationship and expecting it to happen in college too
12. You only know uniforms. Picking an outfit every morning is the hardest task of the day
13. You hug everyone when you see them
14. You know how to have the best kind of girl friends!