Who says you have to end the summer now? You can feel confident keeping it going, even as the weather starts to change and you can no longer deny that Fall has arrived:
1. Watch The U.S. Open – This is the iconic summer into fall event! Whether you are watching it on TV or lucky enough to be there in person, don’t miss it for both the great tennis and the great celebrity watching.
2. Go To A Dance Party or Beach Bash – Summer at it’s best. Keep that music going!
3. Take Advantage of Happy Hour Deals – Perfect for trying out your favorite hot spot. Sit outside. Soak up the sun, and enjoy the great happy hour specials.
4. Wearing White – Who said you can’t wear white after labor day? It might be time to put away some of those summer tanks, but no need to put away those amazing white jeans.
5. Keep Those Beach Waves – Keeping your hair with those beach waves will always make you feel like summer is with you, even as those autumn breezes begin to blow. With bumble and bumble surf spray, you can have that great beachy feeling year round.
6. Extend That Healthy Summer Glow – Who says you have to be pale as a ghost for nine months of the year? There’s nothing wrong with a spray tan, self tanner or bronzer to keep that summer glow going all year round. Try Jergens Natural Glow.
7. Find Your Summer Scent – The perfect summery scent will remind you of those lazy, hazy days all year round. Try Happy by Clinique.
8. Check Out Out Door Art Exhibits – A great way to feel all chic and sophisticated while enjoying the gorgeous late summer/early fall weather.
9. Stock Up At Your Local Farmers Market -Enjoy all the beautiful colors, and stock up on those fabulous, healthy fresh fruits and vegetables!
Have a great end of the Labor Day weekend, and when Tuesday rolls around, remember, keep it real and keep it going!