What is Red Nose Day?
Today, May 26, is a day to be silly and FUN-raise for children in need, internationally. Red Nose Day is a global movement and live TV special that unites celebrities, comedy and the American public. Through the power of entertainment, Red Nose Day works to raise awareness and money to help kids who need us most − at home and around the world. Join the nation at 9 p.m., central time, on NBC to laugh along with tons of celebrities who are coming together to raise consciousness and funds for children in need. Charity partners for this year’s Red Nose Day include The Boys and Girls Club of America, Charity: Water, Children’s Health Fund, the Covenant House, Feeding America, Save the Children, and various other charity organizations focused on helping children in need all around the world. Red Nose Day has raised over $1 billion globally in the last 25 years!
How Can I Show My Support?
- Buy your Red Nose at Walgreens stores nationwide
- Share your #RedNoseDay selfie in order to continue spreading fun and awareness, and check out all of the celebrities that are doing the same
- Follow Red Nose Day USA on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for updates about the event
- Join the FUN-raising to help kids in need: donate at https://donate.rednoseday.org/ or host a fund raising event
- Watch The Red Nose Day Special, a live 2-hour primetime television event that brings together the biggest stars for a night of fun and laughs – all in the name of a good cause. Host a viewing party for your loved ones to spread the message