If you’re anything like me, you’ve had your fair share of “oops” moments. Luckily, I turned to my lovely mother who taught me a few tips on how to handle these moments, because we’ve all been there.
1.If you accidentally end up with deodorant on your shirt, use a sock! Put your hand on the inside of the sock, and rub where the deodorant is, and it will come off.
2. If you found the cutest ring and love wearing it but it starts turning your finger green after a few hours, paint it with clear nail polish. Let it dry overnight and voila.
4. If you spilled a little foundation on your shirt, put some shaving cream on the spot before you throw the shirt in the washing machine.
5. If you have shoes that fit a little snug, throw on some fuzzy socks, put on the shoes and blow-dry those babies. Make sure you keep them on until they cool.
6.This has become pretty popular, but if you have some flyaways or frizziness, spray hairspray on a toothbrush and style your hair, as necessary.
7. Hang up sweaters instead of folding them so they don’t lose their shape.
8. If your white shoes are dirty, use a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to brighten them up a bit.
9. Investing in a bra clip to make a bra into a racerback is extremely helpful for those cute tops that don’t seem quite as flattering with bra straps sticking out.
10. Sew a cheap bra into a backless dress so you can’t see the straps in the back or the front.
11. Stuff your tall boots with magazines or even cut up pool noodles to help them keep their shape.
12. If you’re traveling, loop your necklaces through a straw so they don’t get tangled.
No matter what fashion crisis you may come across, there is always a simple solution. So, don’t fret my fellow fashionistas — the only pain you’ll have to deal with after reading these tips is one from smiling too much.